Healing Crystals for Children + Teenagers
We talk a lot about how to use crystals to cure the stress and issues of adult life, but healing crystals can be just as effective when catered to kids. Though your child may only see these crystals for kids as a pretty rocks, you can know that what you are actually offering them is a sense of peace and reassurance during what is often overlooked as a difficult time in a growing person’s life. It is easy to forget about the problems that you had when you were younger, because in retrospect, youth is a time glorified by its lack of bills and responsibilities. Looking back with closer inspection, you might recall those years as being plagued by feeling alone or needing a place of refuge from overwhelming pressure. Teaching your child about meditation and crystals for children will give them a healthy tool that they can use to deal with problems for the rest of their life. These crystals and rituals will help them establish a sense of calm and greater sense of self as they develop and figure out who they are.
Gifts and Crystals for Children and Teens
- For Restful Sleep: Place a Selenite tower on their bedroom nightstand for restful sleep. Selenite helps to relieve anxiety and fills the space with white light to deepen their sleep so that they can awaken feeling well rested and ready for their day.
For an added boost of crystal energy: For cosmic support during their day, add an energy charm to their backpack:
- For Protection: To feel as if positive energy and angels are always on your side, add a Protection charm to their backpack. This is a must-have protective talisman to repel negative and harmful energies.
- For Good Vibes: To bring in high vibes, positivity and a healthy state of mind, add a Health charm to their backpack or lunch bag. The combination of Blue Apatite, Hematite and Shungite will fill their life with healing energy and courage when they’re away from you at school.
- For good luck: To always have luck on their side to help them with tests, athletic performances and artistic endeavors, add a Good Luck charm to their school backpack.
- To Boost their Brain Power + Concentration: To give your daughter an extra boost for their scholastic luck, memory retention and clear thinking, gift her the Magically Mindful necklace. Turquoise connects their young mind with the infinite possibilities of the universe and fosters honest, open communication.
- To Raise their Confidence + Self Worth: To add a little extra sparkle to their personality and ignite that “it” factor from within, adorn them with the Cosmically Confident necklace. Peach Aventurine boosts their creativity and reinforces their self-esteem to provide relief from any insecurity that is holding them back from their full potential.
- To Instill a Meditation Practice: Introduce your crystals to children for meditation! Have them choose two healing crystals for children, one for each hand, that catch their eye so that they’ll want to learn to meditate. Each day, at around the same time, have them grab their crystals and join you for a short meditation. Start off with a few minutes – even one minute is better than nothing! As they grow more accustomed to it, you can slowly increase the time from a few minutes to five, then ten and before you know it, they will be meditation pros!
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.