Your Full Moon Practice for Wealth
Today’s Full Moon in Virgo represents the energies of stability, practicality and growth. The energy of this moon marries very well with the plant world, as well as the crystal world, adding another layer of restorative and growth energy. Use this powerful Full Moon energy and the practice below to enhance your wealth intention.
Your Monthly Full Moon Practice:
For this practice, you will need:
- 1 green plant of your choosing
- Your favorite wealth crystals (i.e. Aventurine, Citrine, Tiger's Eye, Pyrite, Jade etc).
- Sage your space with the intention of clearing any blocked or stuck energy in your financial life.
- Find a place where your plant can reside for the next 28 days (a full moon cycle).
- On the day of the full moon (March 9th), program your crystals with the intention of growing your money. The more specific you can get with intention the better!
- Then, place your crystals in the soil of your green plant. As you place each one in the soil, visualize your intention coming to life.
- Over the next moon cycle until the next full moon, nurture and care for your plant. Water it, tend to it, and use the power of positive intention to help your plant grow and thrive. Look at your plant as a visual representation of what you want to grow in your financial life.
- Before the next full moon, reflect on what happened over the last 28 days. What's the state of your finances? Did you see growth? Did money come in from an unexpected source? Did any blocks or limiting beliefs come up? As you reflect, prepare for the next month and begin again at step #1.
- Tiger's Eye
- Wealth & Success
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.