Palm stones, which are often called touchstones or worry stones, are one of the best shapes of stones for meditating with crystals. They perfectly fit in the palm of your hand, allowing you to fully capture their energy during meditation or at any moment you’re feeling worried or uneasy. Whenever you need a calming energy, simply hold your palm stones in your hands, close your eyes, and absorb their healing effects.
Palm stones are also beneficial for creating a crystal grid layout on your body. The palm stones are larger in size than a tumbled stone, making their energy stronger. Placing a palm stone on any part of your body that needs physical or emotional healing will send a surge of healing energy to that place. This makes these stones especially useful to use when working on chakra healing.
Angelite: It’s easy to see why they call it Angelite. The soft, heavenly blue tint of this crystal won’t just remind you of the divine realm, it’ll help you access it as well. Angelite takes millions of years to develop from compressed Celestite into the crystal loaded with Earthly information that it is. As Angelite connects to your throat and third eye chakra, your ability to facilitate communication with the highest realms of the spirit world will reach its greatest potential. If you feel you need to heighten your perception to the situations around you, meditate with an Angelite touchstone. It can be beneficial to how you receive information and communicate feelings. The more accepting you are, the more honest people will be with you. Use the tranquil energy of Angelite to promote understanding and peace within your mind and spirit.
Fluorite: In accordance to crystal lore, Fluorite is believed to be the home to rainbows, each one filled with depth, dimension and vibrant colors. It acts as an "energy vacuum cleaner" to keep your aura shining bright. Fluorite lends you ithe structure you need to gather your scattered thoughts and usher in focus. Meditating with it helps to ground your emotions to bring balance and strength, filling your being with calming, soothing and uplifting vibrations.
Lepidolite: Derived from the Greek word meaning “scale,” Lepidolite not only balances the mind, it brings harmony to the chakras as well. Sometimes we focus so hard on one issue, it becomes disportionately large in our mind, and doesn’t leave room for us to think about other things. Meditating with Lepidolite aligns the chakras, and brings those seemingly all-important issues back down to size. It heightens your perspective so that you can view the whole picture, instead of just the problem. That’s why Lepidolite is often used to aid spiritual journeys. It helps to transition between phases in your life by helping you to recognize harmful patterns and see which direction you need to proceed. The lithium contained within Lepidolite makes it a relaxing touchstone to employ during times of unease.
These palm stones are sold as a pair, that way you have one for each hand. They come bagged with a card that holds their healing properties and meaning. All of the palm stones will vary slightly in size, shape, color and size because they are all natural stones. No coupon codes are valid and all sales are final on these palm stones.
How To Use
If you are new to meditating with crystals, here is a simple meditation to use to help you get started:
1. First, find a quiet space where you feel comfortable and relaxed.
2. Sit quietly with the healing stones or crystals that you wish to use nearby.
3. Close your eyes and quiet your mind, focusing your attention on your breathing.
4. Pick up the crystals or stones and hold them comfortably in your hands.
5. Imagine your awareness spiraling down into the stone, feeling the energy of your crystal.
6. Breathe in the highest white light, and let the crystal’s energy fill your mind and permeate your senses.
7. Visualize your intention. Your crystals and stones are listening.
8. RELAX your mind and your body. Sit with your crystals as long as you need.
9. When you are finished, and feel completely relaxed and at peace, complete the grounding process by seeing all aspects of your awareness spiraling back out of the crystal and into your body. Feel yourself connect with the Earth and your body.
10. Open your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
To activate your crystals, sit quietly, holding the crystal in both of your hands. Breathe in the highest white light and then visualize your intention for your crystals. You may also say your intention aloud if you would like. The stones are listening and ready to carry your intention.
Cleansing Your Crystals:
Your gemstones will work best when they are cleared and cleansed. So, cleanse and activate them often! Here are some recommended ways to cleanse your crystals:
1. Place your crystals in the soil or branches of a healthy houseplant for 24 hours.
2. Rinse your crystals gently with water (you can add some sea salt in it as well). Place your crystals outside under the sun or full moon for at least 4 hours.
3. Steadily hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed.