This Energy Muse piece was created to help you get pregnant. Energy Muse founders, Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro, are true believers in using crystals and fertility bracelets to help with getting pregnant. Both of them utilized the energetic power of Moonstone while getting pregnant with their children. Heather has hundreds of Moonstones sewn into her wedding dress and her wedding ring was made under the light of the full moon. Timmi wore bracelets for fertility, made with Moonstone, and tucked fertility crystals into her bra everyday until she became pregnant.
Moonstone is associated with the moon. It is believed to be a woman's stone, worn for fertility and love. In some countries, Moonstone is offered as a "blessing" to ensure a large family, as it promotes hormonal balance and strengthens the immune system. It also diminishes anxiety and brings harmony and peace to the wearer.
Lepidolite has a soft nurturing energy, which reminds us to love ourselves. It helps to alleviate anxiety with pregnancy and childbirth.
The charm represents a bond between a mother and a child that lasts a lifetime.
If you are trying to get pregnant, we recommend wearing this Fertility Bracelet with a Pregnancy Bracelet, New Beginnings Bracelet and/or Mother Goddess Bracelet, as Molly Sims is pictured wearing above. You can also use our Fertility Crystals, placing them directly on your body.
How To Use
For optimum results, wear your bracelet for 21 days straight (it's okay to take it off at night).
To activate your own Energy Muse piece, sit quietly, holding the stones in both of your hands. Breathe in the highest white light and then visualize your intention for the jewelry. You may also say your intention aloud if you would like. The stones are listening and ready to carry your intention. And your piece is now ready to wear.
Cleansing Your Jewelry:
Your gemstones will work best when they are cleared and cleansed. So, cleanse and activate them often! Here are some recommended ways to cleanse your jewelry:
1. Place your jewelry on the soil or branches of a healthy houseplant for 24 hours.
2. Place your jewelry outside under the sun or full moon for at least 4 hours.
3. Steadily hold your jewelry in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until your piece becomes still.
4. Lay your jewelry on a piece of Selenite or Quartz Crystal for at least 6 hours.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Worked for me Review by Ella Belle
- After a year of infertility, I wore this bracelet along with the Pregnancy Bracelet and the Mother Goddess Bracelet (which is not sold anymore), and within a few months the Fertility Bracelet and Pregnancy Bracelet busted days from each other and shortly after I had a miscarriage. Had both bracelets repaired and continued to wear all three and four months later conceived at the age of 44 (Posted on 3/20/2017)
- These really work!!!Review by amy
- I had 3 kids at 1 time. Yay fertility!!!! (Posted on 4/29/2016)