While you don’t want to be out of your mind, being completely wound up in your thoughts is just as harmful to your spiritual well being. Having a healthy exchange between mind, body and soul is crucial for spiritual growth. When we cage ourselves in with stress, anxiety, fear and doubt, problems of the mind taint our outlook and affect the way we experience life. So get grounded and out of your mind—in moderation, of course—with the earthing power of copper spheres! As one of the most effective energy conductors, copper attracts the many energies of the Earth, and pulses them into you. Take yourself from mind to body, and allow the grounding, earthing energy of copper to root you in the simple experience of nourishing breath.
Daily Earthing Ritual to Get Back into Your Body
This is a simple crystal ritual for those times where you feel overcome with worry, stress and anxiety, which leaves you scattered and feeling like you just can’t get your sh*t together.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Copper Spheres, one for each hand.
- 1 sage smudge stick or cedar, sage and sweetgrass smudge stick
- an abalone shell or fireproof container
Time frame: 11 minutes
Earthing Ritual Steps:
- Cleanse and clear the energy of your space, yourself and your crystals with the smudge stick of your choice. (We truly recommend the three-fold smudge stick).
- If possible, and to maximize the earthing power of this ritual, it’s ideal to get outside with your bare feet on the Earth. If you’re not able to do that, sit comfortably in your sacred space.
- Take one copper sphere in each hand and close your eyes. Take three deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Feel the weight and energy of the copper bringing any scattered, all over the place energy back into your body. See your mind, body and spirit coming back to one.
- Hold your copper spheres for 11 minutes.
- After the 11 minutes has passed, open your eyes and feel the difference in your energy. It’s immediate crystal medicine; the fast track to get you back to a grounded, balanced and centered state.