How to Create Your Earth Healing Crystal Grid
Light workers, healers, crystal lovers: I'm calling on you to join us in creating your own Earth Healing Crystal Grid to help our planet heal. I know you have the energy and internal power to put your energy towards good. We need as many of us - our kids, parents, grandparents, family, friends - humans here on Earth to unite and send healing energy to Mother Earth.
And how do we do that? Many of us have tons of healing crystals around the house. We love them, but we don't know what to do with them. Gather them, program them with intention and place them on the parts of our Earth that need healing. All of us have different viewpoints on where we feel healing energy needs to be directed, either on a global level or even in our own homes. Use the world map as a way to pinpoint our intentions to put energy towards a common cause.
Remember, you are powerful. Like in group meditation, when people come together at the same time to meditate and unite their intentions and prayers, the momentum builds, the energy multiplies and the light rises. Mother Earth needs our help right now. Let's bring all of what we have inside us and pour it to the energy of the earth.
What You'll Need:
- 1 printed copy of our Earth Healing Grid (you can also use any map of your choosing)
- 10 Crystals to create your grid - you can use any that you have, but to get you started, here are ten crystal suggestions:
- 1 Rose Quartz stone for love
- 1 Citrine stone for light
- 1 Clear Quartz stone for healing energy
- 1 Black Tourmaline stone for protection
- 1 Aquamarine stone for calming water energy
- 1 Selenite stone for clearing
- 1 Red Jasper stone for foundational energy
- 1 Amethyst stone for peace
- 1 Angelite stone for support
- 1 Hematite stone for stability
- 5-10 Clear Quartz points to pinpoint where you want to send healing energy
- Optional: 1 crystal candle to activate your grid and your practice
Here's how to build your Earth Healing Crystal Grid:
- Light your candle with a wish, prayer or intention for the energy of the Earth in mind.
- Place your 10 crystals together (or on a Selenite crystal), and hover your hands over top of them. Say out loud: I program these crystals to send healing, prayers and love to Mother Earth now.
- Place your crystals in the 10 circles that surround the map on your grid.
- Take your clear quartz points and begin placing them on top of specific parts of the world that you want to send healing energy to. You can add as many or as few as you want.
- Once you're done placing your crystals, hover your hands over top of your grid, close your eyes and focus on sending your healing energy to those areas of the world. Repeat this step twice a day, like at 7am and 7pm.
- Continue this practice for a minimum of 40 days. Each day, you can move or add new crystal points to your grid and continue to send your healing energy to the world.
I'll leave you with this: if you go into a dark room and you light a candle, that candle begins to light up the room. We need to be the candles right now. We need to light up the Earth. Spread the word - tell your friends and family. Teach them how to create one of these Earth healing crystal grids. This is something we can all do right now to bring light and healing to our planet.
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.