Candle Quartz: How to Activate & Manifest Your Intention
Are you feeling stuck in your manifestation practice? You hear stories and watch others manifest with such ease, but for you, it just doesn't seem to happen that way. Everyone is born with the potential to manifest and reaching that potential is one of the greatest gifts you can give back to the universe. However, it's easy to get tunnel vision when it comes to manifesting. You begin to ignore the signs and little breakthroughs that happen along the way because you're too fixated on how your vision is going to manifest. When you disrupt the flow, it blocks your own momentum and the universe cannot work for you.
Manifesting isn't a linear process. You have to be open to the people, places and experiences along the way that are going to help you get to where you want to go. When you're pushing so hard and forcing things to unfold the way you think they should, they oftentimes don't happen. Shift your mindset with this Candle Quartz crystal practice and open yourself up to become in sync with the universe. Take a mental note of every thing - no matter how small it is - that happens. The journey of getting to your destination is where the magic lies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 Activation Crystal Candle to align yourself with spirit and activate your manifestation
- 1 Candle Quartz crystal to connect with yourself, the universe and all those around you as you manifest your prayers, wishes and intentions. Connecting with this crystal reminds you that you are surrounded by support while manifesting. Each of the little growths and points represents all the friends, family, angels, ascended masters that are on your side during your journey.
- 1 journal or a piece of paper
- 1 blue pen
Your Manifestation Practice:
- Get clear on one wish, prayer or intention that you want to manifest. Once you are 100% clear, write it on the outside of your Activation candle.
- To begin your manifestation practice, on day #1, light your candle to align yourself with spirit and activate your intention.
- Hold your candle quartz crystal in both of your hands and close your eyes. Say aloud: I program this crystal with my intention of [fill in the blank with your intention]. I manifest this into reality. Repeat two more times.
- Reflect on your wish, prayer or intention and bring to mind what it will look like and feel like when it comes true. Try to involve your five senses as much as possible during this visualization.
- When you're finished, open your eyes, put your crystal down and gently waft out or snuff out your candle. Do not blow it out! You wouldn't want to blow out your wish.
- The next day (day #2), light your candle again, grab your crystal and hold it in both hands to get into state.
- Now, move your crystal to your non-writing hand and begin writing in your journal. Reflect on your wish and anything that happened during the day that lead you closer to your manifestation. These can be signs, intuitive hits, people you met -- anything really! No matter how seemingly small it was in the moment, write it down. This act reprograms your mind that you need to pay attention to get where you want to go.
- Once you're finished journaling, put your crystal down, and gently waft out or snuff out your candle.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 until your candle is burned down. By the time your candle is finished, something related to your manifestation will happen.
Pro energy tip: to maximize your manifestation practice, begin between a new and full moon to use the momentum of the moon cycle.
- Clear Quartz
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.