The essence of Feng Shui is to enhance the flow of energy in your space to invite in good fortune, health and happiness. Using feng shui crystals and crystal grid layouts in your home is one of the simplest ways to incorporate simple feng shui techniques into your life. Feng shui for prosperity encourages abundance and luck in all areas of your life. Feng shui for wealth uses green stones combined with crystals for luck, Chinese coins, and other crystals to aid in the process.
Having a prosperity crystal grid in your home, activates the environment. If you have it on a meditation table, it helps tune you into your intention during your practice. You can also wear the prosperity necklace to carry the constant reminder of your intention with you.
When setting up your prosperity crystal grid layout, visualize your intention coming to life, and repeat your intention as you build the crystal layout. Also, be sure to keep your feng shui crystal grid somewhere you will see it every morning and evening, and to be reminded of your intention.
- 12 Chinese Coins (4 sets of 3 coins tied together)
- 4 Citrine stones
- 5 Clear quartz stones
- 8 Pyrite stones
- 4 Tree agate stones
- 2 Aventurine stones
You can do arrange your feng shui crystals on top of a flower of life crystal grid cloth, or over an image that represents prosperity to you.
- Three Chinese coins are tied together using a 9-inch red string to activate the coins–red brings fire, fire brings action! These coins have two symbols on one side, and on the other there are four symbols. Place the coins in the north, south, east, and west directions of your grid with the side of the coins with the four symbols facing upwards. Have the red string placed, so it is moving outward across the grid.
- Next, place the citrine stones on top of the four coins. This will activate the prosperity energy.
- Place a piece of clear quartz on the exterior of each coin to give clarity on how you want to create prosperity.
- Place two pyrite stones in between each of the coins. Pyrite holds the energy of the sun and frequency of gold, bringing you the energy of riches.
- Place one piece of tree agate on the interior of the pyrite to plant the seeds of prosperity.
- Place two aventurine stones on the east and west sides. These feng shui crystals are said to be the luckiest stones of all, especially for manifesting prosperity and wealth.
- Lastly, place a clear quartz stone in the center of the grid. For added power to your intention, you can write your intention for prosperity on a small piece of paper and place it under the clear quartz (or hold the stone as you say your intention).
Bring even more power to your crystal grid by setting it up on a Thursday during the time when the moon is moving from a new moon to a full moon, during the waxing period. Doing so isn’t a Feng Shui formula, but Heather has found this time frame to be most beneficial as it combines multiple sources of prosperity energy.
Do you love crystal grids as much as we do? Show us on Instagram by tagging @EnergyMuse! Let us know what other types of crystal grids you’d like to see in the comments!