Do you ever feel tired, sluggish and just not yourself? It’s time for you to learn how to cleanse your aura! Everyday, we come in contact with a variety of people, of whom we exchange energy with—even if we don’t do it intentionally. For example: You are happy and having a great day, when you bump into a friend, who shares a sad and unsettling story with you. You both say goodbye afterwards, but you notice something does not feel right; you suddenly feel heavier and a little down. Yes, the story affected you. It seems like you should be able to shrug it off and move on…but for some reason you just can’t. You notice that you feel different. This is the time to check your energy and ask yourself this question, “Is this my stuff, or did I just pick up someone else’s stuff and make it my own?”
I remember many years ago, when someone told me I needed to an aura cleansing, I chuckled to myself and thought, seriously? Now today, and every day, I cleanse my aura. Why? Because it makes a huge difference on how you feel. Do you want to feel bright, clean, happy and glowing? Then, learn how to cleanse your aura!
Here are 5 simple, aura cleansing techniques that you can do every time you feel that you need an aura cleansing:
- Give your body a good energy cleansing: First, sage your bathroom. If you have a bath, fill the tub up with water, and add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of sea salt and 1 cup of baking soda. Soak in the bath for at minimum of 10 to 20 minutes. Submerge your head under the water 7 times. While in the bath, say prayers, intentions, words of empowerment—whatever you feel guided to do—and ask for all negative energy around you and in your body to be released. Ask to be free from any negativity, worry or anxiety that you may feel. When you are done with the bath, watch all the water drain away and all the negativity leave you and the environment. After you are finished, light some Palo Santo Wood, as this purifies the environment and brings blessings into your space and auric field. Note: If you have sensitive skin, play with the amount of vinegar added to the bath.
- If you do not have a bath or are someone who prefers taking a shower instead: Sage your bathroom and then take a shower, but Chandrika Soap. Sri C.R. Kesevan Vaidgar, an Ayurveda Doctor, created this Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap in 1940. The soap contains lime peel, hydnorcarpus oil and sandalwood oil, and is often used for aura cleansing–I got my Chandrika Soap at Whole Foods. After you are done cleaning your entire body with this soap, see the water cleansing you of all your negativity. Watch it being washed down the drain. When you are done with the shower, visualize a bubble of white light surrounding you. Light some Palo Santo Wood to purify and bring blessings to your environment and yourself!
- Once your aura is cleansed, wear the new Energy Muse Aura Cleansing Necklace. This healing necklace was designed to put an energetic shield around your body. Turquoise is a master healing stone and the Agate slice brings an energy that keeps you grounded. When we are centered, and feel in balance, we are better able to detect, within ourselves, when something is off. Utilize this powerful piece as an energetic guide and protector.
- Ask Archangel Michael to shield you from any negativity. You can also try using our Archangel Michael Candle.
- Try this aura cleansing technique: Straighten your arms, and begin raising them up and down—above your head and then back to your waist. Your hands should cross above your head. Do this for 1 to 3 minutes and you will feel an energetic shift in your aura when you are finished.
Aura Cleansing is very simple, yet can make huge, profound energetic shifts in your life. Try it once, and feel the difference. Now that you know how to cleanse your aura, you have a tool that will empower you. Healer heal thyself.