How do you deal with life when you’re feeling full of stress, but short on patience? While there’s always the option of snapping at random people, a more fulfilling, healthy and sane approach might be Heather’s “crystal tranquilizer” treatment! This crystal body grid for tranquility is especially beneficial for all those moms who love and cherish the time they get to spend with their kids, but are also keenly aware of how many days it’s been since school let out. As the kids relish in their long summer break, give yourself a break of your own with an 11-minute, crystal body grid treatment.
No matter what has your patience wearing thin, whether it’s family issues, problems at work, miscommunications in your relationship or it just feels like life has been testing you a lot lately, giving yourself this crystal body grid treatment will help you to restore peace and stability within. When you have patience with yourself, and rejuvenate your spirit through breath, you are better equipped to handle whatever troubles may arise.
By performing this practice, you say to yourself, I am worthy of this beautiful peace. It’s a simple notion that we can easily forget when we have “bigger” things to fix. Just remember, the most important thing that you have to resolve is your state of mind. Once you’ve found tranquility there, the rest of your issues will follow suit.
All you need for this tranquility treatment are some calming crystals and a small window of down time. If you have a lovely friend to help you place the crystals over your face and body, that’d be ideal, but can always make it work for yourself as well. Work with the crystals you have. All crystals will help you to elevate the vibrations of your body. We’ll go over which healing crystals are best and where, but feel free to modify according to your needs. The goal is to de-stress, not stress more over the perfect grid. Set the mood with OM chants or soothing music, and you’re ready to chill.
How to Re-create this Crystal Body Grid:
- Find a quiet, comfortable area to lay flat on the ground.
- Place a selenite crystal at the top of your head (and around if wanted). It doesn’t need to actually touch you. The selenite will raise your mood as it works to purify the negativity in your space and in your mind.
- If you have a large, rose quartz heart, the time to use it is now. Set it on your chest and allow its loving energy to sink down into your heart. This is creates a breastplate of loving protection. Let the rose quartz center you with its patience and compassion.
- Use blue gemstones for the throat. Stones like lapis lazuli and blue apatite are known for connecting with the throat chakra. These crystals for communication will relieve the tensions that are causing blocks in your throat chakra, and make it easier to express yourself in a calm, measured manner. As crystals for stress relief and clarity, they’re great to have in moments when your temper is short.
- Set a piece of black tourmaline on the pelvis. Black tourmaline will ground you and help you to connect to the wisdom of the earth. This protective stone sucks up all of the darkness that has been discoloring your mood, and leaves you feeling cleansed.
- On the face, use blue lace agate on either side of the nose for a nurturing, calm sensation that’s like pressing the reset button on your bad vibes. Amethyst the perfect stone for your third eye when you need a shift in perspective. It’s healing protection is like the three wise monkeys who embody the proverb: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Amethyst clears the mind so that you can see the beautiful moments and gestures that your negativity was blinding you to.
- Once you are done placing the crystals around your face and body, the last crystals to grab are a couple of hematite stones to hold in each hand. Hematite will tether you to the ground with its spiritually stabilizing energy.
- Lay with your crystal body grid for at least 11 minutes. Visualize yourself sinking into the Earth. With as much movement as we put our bodies through everyday, this stillness is a great reminder of our natural state. Take long, deep breathes in and out. Try to get your mind and still as your body. When you’re ready to come out of this crystallized treatment, state your intention out loud: I am refreshed, calm and ready approach the world with love.