Our 12 Sacred Stone Bracelet carries with it the vibrations of the twelve sacred stones of the Holy City: Amethyst, Bloodstone, Red & Orange Carnelian, Mookaite, Quartz Crystal, Yellow Topaz, Pink Zircon, Emerald, Peridot, Sapphire and Chrysoprase.
Referred to in Revelation Chapter 21 verses 9-20 of the New Testament, the Holy City is described as having had twelve gates, each named for one of the twelve tribes of Israel. It is said that an angel guards over each one of these gates. The walls surrounding the city rest on twelve foundations, and each foundation is named for one of the twelve Apostles. It is these foundations that were adorned with precious stones; the same stones that make up this Sacred Stones Bracelet.
Affirmation: I am connected to divine guidance.
The Sacred Stones Bracelet is 7.5" in length, with brass finishings. Wear this bracelet and listen for ancient whisperings.
How To Use
For optimum results, wear your bracelet for 10-21 days straight (it's okay to take it off at night). It is not recommended to wear this bracelet in water.
To activate your own Energy Muse piece, sit quietly, holding the stones in both of your hands. Breathe in the highest white light and then visualize your intention for the jewelry. You may also say your intention aloud if you would like. The stones are listening and ready to carry your intention. And your piece is now ready to wear.
Cleansing Your Jewelry:
Your gemstones will work best when they are cleared and cleansed. So, cleanse and activate them often! Here are some recommended ways to cleanse your jewelry:
1. Place your jewelry on the soil or branches of a healthy houseplant for 24 hours.
2. Place your jewelry outside under the sun or full moon for at least 4 hours.
3. Steadily hold your jewelry in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until your piece becomes still.
4. Lay your jewelry on a piece of Selenite or Quartz Crystal for at least 6 hours.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Sacred StonesReview by Jodi Plaia
- At different times in your life, you are drawn to different stones and energies. This bracelet is the latest in my personal Energy Muse collection. It's colors are radiant, and the energy of this bracelet is powerful. I feel protected, and comforted, and connected to ancient energies. It's delicacy is part of it's sweet charm. (Posted on 2/4/2013)