Sacred Geometry is a term used to describe the patterns, shapes and forms that are part of the makeup of all living things—all of which regularly occur in nature. It is a system of universal design in which the energy of creation organizes itself into a sacred form. This magical realm of sacred geometry manifests itself in the beautiful patterns of snowflakes, crystals, flowers, pinecones and more. Every ancient civilization was aware of these geometrical patterns, recognizing the divine wisdom that was contained within each shape.
These Sacred Geometry Crystals are created from the five Platonic Solids. Plato defined the platonic solids over 2300 years ago. Every physical manifestation in the known universe is built from one of these sacred geometry shapes. Each of these Sacred Geometry Crystals carries a sacred and divine meaning:
- Tetrahedron: The Tetrahedron has 4 triangular sides and symbolizes the element of fire. The power of element of fire and the power present within the sacred tetrahedron shape are believed to facilitate change and infuse the mind with spiritual energy. It is also linked with the solar plexus chakra.
- Cube: The cube, or hexahedron, has 6 square sides and is said to symbolize the element of Earth. This sacred geometry shape helps to create a solid foundation, bringing stability and grounding energies into your life. It encourages patience and consistency, instilling that the universe will reveal things to you at the perfect time. The cube is linked with the base, root chakra.
- Octahedron: The octahedron has 8 triangular sides and symbolizes the element of air. It represents the careful balance between different forces, such as with the mind, body and spirit. It encourages grace, balance and a willingness to learn new things. It is also linked with the Heart Chakra.
- Dodecahedron: The dodecahedron has 12 pentagonal sides and is the symbol for the universe. It brings the energy of divine forces and spirituality into your space. It embodies a very etheric and sacred energy, connecting you to the energy of light. It is also linked with the higher chakras (throat chakra, third eye chakra, crown chakra and higher).
- Icosahedron: The icosahedron has 20 triangular sides and is a symbol for the element of water. It teaches you to trust in the wisdom of the universe, encouraging you to go with the flow—as water does. It is also linked with the Sacral Chakra, and it thought to enhance the creative process. It is also the ideal crystal to use for physical healing for creating balance and harmony, especially in the areas of fertility and reproduction.
These Sacred Geometry Crystals are made with high-grade, Brazilian Quartz Crystal—many of which are filled with gorgeous rainbows. Quartz Crystal energizes and activates your chakras while also raising and amplifying the energy level of your space, and of any other crystals it touches. It can be programmed to hold your intention, constantly putting it out into the universe. Meditating with these sacred geometry healing crystals creates a very powerful experience. These crystals can also be used in grid work, either together or each as a center point in its own crystal grid. You can also simply place them in your sacred space, bedroom or office to bring the energy of each element.
This set of Sacred Geometry Crystals comes with 5 crystals; one of each of the platonic solids. Each one will vary slightly in size, but is approximately 1 ¼” to 1 ½”, depending on the shape. They come in an Energy Muse cotton bag. Because we have a limited number of these sets, no coupon codes are valid and all sales are final.