When you’re laying in bed and you can’t sleep, it seems like your mind should be able to tire itself out by running from one thought to the next. Instead, the thoughts keep you awake! If you’re tired of being tired, use the Restful Sleep Stones Bag to relax the mind. The energy of these soothing stones will sing you an energetic lullaby that will have you drifting off to dreamland in no time. These crystals are especially suited to calming and cleansing the mind that’s full of anxieties, thoughts or fears. So when you’re ready some sweet, sweet shut eye, grab your sleep stones before heading off to bed.
Amethyst soothes and calms your overactive mind. It offers a gentle energy that helps to transport the mind to a place of relaxation. The energy of this stone guides your mind, body and spirit to recognize your intuitive needs—like sleep! The rejuvenating power of amethyst is like a spa day at the end of a long week. It helps you to release all of your tension and enjoy slipping into a perfect slumber.
Labradorite helps you to get into a dream state. Let the energy of this transformation stone help you transition the mind from overworked, to completely at peace.
Selenite clears your mind, body and spirit—as well as the energy of your bedroom—to encourage a restful night’s sleep. Allow the fluid energy of this water-abundant stone to wash away your worries, and guide your spirit to flow toward sleep.
How to Use:
Place your restful sleep stones in your bedroom to create a calm space that encourages sound sleep.
1. Hold your stones in your hands, and say aloud or in your head: I activate these stones.
2. Then, say your intention 11 times: I sleep soundly.
3. Place your crystals accordingly in your bedroom:
• Amethyst and Labradorite on your bedside table.
• 1 Selenite stone underneath your bed.
• 1 Selenite stone underneath your pillow.
4. Cleanse your stones every week to clear them of any energy they’ve absorbed.
- Must have! Review by Tami
- Being a new mom of a 4 week old, I sure know how inconsistent a baby's sleep schedule can be and how hard it is to get a good sleep for myself and baby, who wakes all night and gets restless. I bought these crystals and for the last several nights I have had them under her bassinet mattress (where she can't reach them). Honestly, the last few nights have been the best sleep either of us have gotten. She seems more soothed and we have little trouble falling back to sleep after our middle of the night feedings. Best purchase ever. (Posted on 8/27/2017)