Your home is your most sacred space. It’s the space you wake up in every morning, and the space you come home to every night. When you combine the crystals Amethyst, Citrine, Angelite, Clear Quartz and Selenite, this Home Blessings Crystal Grid Kit fills your space with peace, joy and positive energy! All of these crystals work cohesively together to raise the vibration of your space through the sacred geometry of the grid.
How to Use Your Home Blessings Crystal Grid:
- Sage your environment, and cleanse your crystals.
- Place all the crystals in one area. Sitting in front of them, close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths. Aloud or in your head, say the following: “I ask that the highest vibration of love and light connect with my highest self to clear all unwanted energy and any previous programming. I command these crystals to hold the intention of protection, positivity, and blessings in all areas of my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- Find a place for your grid where it will be undisturbed for 40 days.
- Write your intention down on a small piece of paper. Fold your intention up and place it in the center of the selenite grid plate.
- Start placing the crystals individually on the selenite grid, starting from the outside and moving towards the center: Place 6 Angelite at each of the nodes on the exterior of your grid. Place 4 Amethyst next, at the 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock positions in the next inner circle. Place 4 Citrine and 2 Angelite in the innermost circle. Place your Clear Quartz stone in the center of your grid on top of your intention.
- Starting from the outside with a Angelite stone, take the Clear Quartz point, and draw an invisible line between the stones to energetically connect each to the next. Think of it as “connecting the dots” like when you were a kid.
- Each day, ideally around the same time, spend a few minutes in front of your grid.
- Leave your crystal grid undisturbed for 40 days.
Your home blessings crystal grid kit comes boxed with an instructional card for how to set up your crystal grid. The grid is approximately 6" x 6" in size.