Polychrome Jasper, also called Desert Jasper, is a crystal of exuberance, vitality and vibrancy. It is a more recently discovered form of jasper from Madagascar, known for its vibrant, earthy colors. It is strongly connected to the element of fire, embodying the energy of action, creativity and passion. Jasper crystals are also very grounding, stabilizing and centering, deepening your connection to Mother Earth.
A polychrome jasper crystal makes the perfect personal talisman, as it helps to transform any areas of your life that you wish to be in a more desirable state. It is often referred to as a seeker crystal as it has the power to empower you to find new relationships that will create positive change in your life. Known as the supreme nurturer, it is very healing and helps create a comforting feeling of safety, security and happy thoughts.
Each polychrome jasper crystal is unique and beautiful, and possesses a unique color combination. Your mind will connect with the colors within the swirled, earthy pattern of the Jasper. Each of the colors is said to symbolize something different:
- Scarlet: the color of strength & vitality. It combines the energy of the red ray and the joy of the orange ray. Whether the surface of the crystal has scarlet in it, polychrome jasper crystals are often this color inside the crystal.
- Rose: the color of new love & new relationships. It inspires awe, rejuvenation and renewal.
- Violet: brings magic back into your life, inspiring you to achieve your dreams.
- Greens & Turquoise: helps to temper excesses, relieve stress and restore the calm after the storm. It also helps to ward off harm and protect you.
- Gold & Tans: brings happiness and cheerfulness. It helps you enjoy the simple things in life.
Originating from Madagascar, each Polychrome Jasper crystal will be unique in color, shape, appearance and pattern. No two are alike, yet each one possesses incredible beauty. Due to our limited inventory, no coupon codes are valid and all sales are final.
Write Your Own Review
Vitality • Action • PassionDesert Jasper Tumbled Stone, also called Polychrome Jasper, is a stone of exuberance, vitality and vibrancy. It is a more recently discovered form of jasper from Madagascar, known for its vibrant, earthy colors. It is strongly connected to the element of…