The Gratitude Bracelet was designed to help you align with the practice of Gratitude. Gratitude shifts our attention back to love, abundance, and the divine qualities we all have within us. As we express our gratitude awareness grows. Gratitude is what takes you to the next level. This bracelet, co-created by Jason Mraz, was inspired by Cafe Gratitude, a school of transformation guised as a raw food restaurant.
Bayong Wood represents the trees. They stand patiently rooted into the earth and are of service to all, as their green tops transform carbon dioxide into oxygen.
Picture Jasper, Yellow Jasper, Tiger's Eye and Black Onyx represent the people of the world, reminding us to honor the communities through which we wander, embracing unity within diversity.
Citrine represents the world's people coming together and the ability to see beyond discrimination and prejudice.
The Turquoise and Malachite together create a powerful energy combination for healing.
With this piece, you are invited to embrace a lifestyle aligned with: loving your life, adoring yourself, accepting the world, being generous and grateful every day, and experiencing being provided for.
- Helps me remember Review by Jason
- It reminds me how grateful I am to be alive in such a gorgeous world and it also helps me give off loving vibrations to my community as well as the entire Earth. (Posted on 2/6/2013)
- Daily reminder Review by Terra Davis
- It reminds me daily to be grateful for all the wonderful things in my life. I always feel a little more light-hearted while wearing it. (Posted on 1/31/2013)
- My favorite piece Review by Emmett Meehan
- My favorite piece has to be this gratitude bracelet. I understand that this is probably something that will be chosen as favorite quite often, and it's not all that difficult to discern the reason for this. It's so easy, in this day and age, to forget what came before us. All of humanity owes everything we have to others who have worked so hard to create what we have today, and I feel it would be wrong of us to overlook this. (Posted on 1/31/2013)
- Gratitude Review by Leah Carrico
I wanted this bracelet because someone I admire very much, Jason Mraz helped design it for my favorite all time jewelry company. I was thrilled with it the entire time I had it and wore it every day. My grandfather who I called "my Sweet Aboo" (long story) recently got sick and it turned out to be a horrific disease that killed him in 10 days. I am still in shock and so lost I cannot tell you and am still reeling today, one week after his death. I buried him with this bracelet around his wrist because I was so very grateful to have him as my grandfather all of my 38 years and because it wraps to the sign of infinity which is how long I will miss and love him. Thank you for the gratitude bracelet. It was perfect as my last gift to him to take with on his journey to the light energy he now is all around me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Leah xo (Posted on 11/26/2011)
- My mind is more peaceful Review by Edyta
- I got it from my fiance on valentine's day to always rememeber about our love - in happy and bad moments. It works, I've learned to pay attention to matter which are important to me, and which I have influence for. In sad moments I can see positive things, be happy of what I got because not everyone has it. My mind has become more peaceful, I've started practicing yoga. I'm much more happy for my life than I was before. That's why I've decided to buy more Energy Muse Jewelry. (Posted on 7/12/2011)
- Grateful Review by Patty Beavers
- "Grateful" ... I love the affirmation charm "I am grateful" on the wrap, the beads are beautiful and love, love, love that a portion of the profit goes to the 13 Grandmothers! (Posted on 7/11/2011)
- Keeps me on the right track Review by Bey Tolentino
- It keeps me on the right track to stay humble and appreciate the things around me. And even the people surrounding me. It's a simple awareness to enjoy life. (Posted on 6/4/2011)
- Great bracelet Review by Jenniffer
- Gratitude is a NOW experience. It keeps my feet on the ground, keeps me present in all that I do and allows me to live my life with love and joy in my heart. (Posted on 5/13/2011)
- Love it! Review by Kathy
- It's beautiful, it's meaningful, and it makes me happy. <3 (Posted on 4/22/2011)
Write Your Own Review
Personal Power • Strength • CourageOur best-selling Power Wrap for Women combines the energies of 9 stones that will help you tap into your inner power, balance and strengths. The 9 stones are: Leopard Skin Jasper, Yellow & Red Tiger's Eye, Yellow Jasper, Silver Leaf Jasper, Rhyolite,…
Personal Power • Strength • CourageOur best-selling Power Wrap for Men combines the energies of 9 stones that will help you tap into your inner power, balance and strengths. The 9 stones are: Leopard Skin Jasper, Yellow & Red Tiger's Eye, Yellow Jasper, Silver Leaf Jasper, Rhyolite,…