Bolivian Amethyst Points are powerfully positive forces in the establishment of tranquility and in easing frustration. Long thought of as a stone that replaces negative energy with positive energy, Amethyst dispels feelings of anger, resentment, and unexpressed frustrations.
Highly beneficial to meditation, Amethyst points will draw out emotions and help release them into the universe. After an intense loss, Amethyst points will disseminate the feelings of grief and pain, and replenish the body instead with a sense of clarity and understanding. This crystal is essential for building intuition. Raw on the bottom and polished on top, use this point to take raw emotion and transform it into refined, cultured thoughts in whatever area of life you need it.
Everyone needs a Bolivian Amethyst Point in your home, office and/or sacred space. Here are Heather’s 6 favorite ways to use this point:
- As an air purifier for your space. Adding an amethyst point to your space helps to purify and cleanse the energy of the room. The amethyst healing properties include being a powerful absorber of negative energy—such as negativity, stress, anxiety, fear and other negative emotions. It simultaneously radiates positive energy as it sucks all the negative energy out of your space.
- To send healing energy. Has there ever been a time you want to send healing energy to a specific person, place or perhaps your pet? Crystal points have the ability to focus energy and your intention when programmed, making them the ideal crystal to use for this. Find a photo of the person or pet you want to send healing energy to; if they are in the hospital, write the address of the hospital on the back of the photo. Place your point over the photo and visualize them being healthy. Your point will project your intention upwards and outwards, directing it towards their location.
- To attract success in business. Heather truly believes that all business people should have either a Citrine Point or an Amethyst Point on their desk and in their business. This helps to attract business abundance and success. Amethyst is believed to bring wealth and invoke a strong business sense in its owner. On your desk, place your amethyst point over your business card to maximize success in your business. It can also be an effective tool for the business-minded individual by fostering confidence in their intuition.
- As the center point of a crystal grid. Place your amethyst point on top of mandalas, or as the center point of your crystal grid to send your focused intention up into the universe. Handwrite your intention on a small piece of paper and place it underneath the point.
- For meditation & stress relief. Meditate while holding your amethyst point, or place your point in front of you during your meditation. It will help to clear your mind of clutter, stress and anxiety. Amethyst facilitates the releasing of attachments, helping you to let go of things that no longer serve you. Amethyst is connected with the Purple Ray, which is believed to nourish and support your cells for optimal brain activity.
- For protection: Amethyst reflects light and energy at a higher rate than Quartz Crystal. This is what makes it such a strong protection crystal, as it repels more than it attracts. Keep an amethyst point in your car for protection or in any room in your home that you feel needs extra protection—like your sacred space.
This Bolivian Amethyst for sale is a vibrant purple color. They are completely raw at the bottom of the point and polished at the top. Every single one of them is unique, and natural, differing in size, shape, color and pattern. All sales are final.