What Wellness Means to Us: What We’re Focusing On During National Wellness Month
August is National Wellness Month, so this month we're doing things a little differently. While we often explore wellness from a mind, body, spirit angle, this month we’re focusing on one of the often overlooked areas of wellness: emotions. Although other aspects like physical well-being and energy are important to your overall wellness, your emotional state can play a significant role in your overall well-being and can actually impact other aspects of your wellness, such as your physical body.
We believe real, powerful healing happens when you are honest with yourself and unafraid to have deeper conversations with yourself. Healing can be messy, so rather than bypass the raw emotions and feelings we’re experiencing, this month we’re going to take the time to really feel and work through them. Everyone responds differently and experiences different emotions, so we’ll be spending the entire month giving you practices and energy tips to help you –– no matter what you’re going through.
With everything that has been going on this year, we hope you’ll join us for a month of clearing, feeling, healing and reprogramming as explore the emotional side of life. To give you a preview of what’s to come, here’s the formula we’ll be using to work through different emotions throughout the month:
- Journaling and Reflection :: This first step will allow you to explore and understand how you’re feeling, why you’re feeling that way, and how it impacts your life.
- Timeline of the Emotion :: Through a guided exercise, you’ll begin to create a timeline of how that emotion manifests in your life. This exercise will allow you to understand when you first felt that way and what it stems from so you can begin to heal.
- Clearing It Away :: After doing more discovery and exploration, you can begin to clear away that feeling and release it from your energy field.
- Entering A New State :: After clearing away the unwanted emotions and feelings, it’s time to enter a new state. By guiding you toward a higher state of being, you can change your overall experience. For each emotion, we’ll provide another counter emotion that you can work toward embracing.
- Your Crystals :: To amplify and fast-track your results during this month, we will be adding complementary healing crystals to this formula along the way.
While you can apply this formula to any emotion, we’ll be choosing some of the common emotions we’re all experiencing right now throughout the month and guiding you to work through them. You can keep this 5-step formula on hand for any future emotions, and come back to it whenever you want to heal on a deeper level.
Join our Feeling is Healing Instagram Lives: 21-Days of Re-programming with Crystals
Starting on Monday, August 3rd, follow along with us on Instagram while Heather guides you through a daily spiritual workout and crystal practice each day for 21 days as part of our Feeling is Healing social media challenge! Download the spiritual schedule for the 21 days so you can get a preview of what’s to come.
- Black Kyanite
- Health & Wellness
- Ocean Jasper
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.