Meet the Curry Girl’s Kitchen! Peggy and Megan Curry, of Curry Girl’s Kitchen, are a mother and daughter duo who bring families to the table with their simply delicious recipes. They specialize in family cooking, gluten free living, dietary challenges and recovery for families of all ages. They are all about seasonal, local farm fresh ingredients and they regard taste as being equally paramount to the ingredients they use. They believe simple preparation allows for stress-free, enjoyable cooking, that lets the ingredients shine through.
Our mission is to awaken your taste buds with beautiful, fresh ingredients that inspire you to cook our family-friendly, yummy recipes, where ultimately you gather round your kitchen table, sharing your meals with family and friends.
Their website provides the tools to help you make high-quality food choices. They offer private and group cooking classes, corporate and parent education workshops, full pantry makeovers, menu and meal planning and market tours. They specialize in organic, unprocessed ingredients that support a healthy lifestyle. They make gluten-free living and dietary challenges delicious. See their full list of services here or sign up for one of their classes or workshops today!
Check out their delicious recipe for Blueberry Plum Crisp:
1 pint blueberries, rinsed
7 ripe plums, washed
4-5 ripe peaches or nectarines, washed
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 C brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 1 1/2 C rolled oats (gluten free option)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Slice the peaches and plums and set them into a 9×13″ glass baking dish. Add washed berries and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the Crisp Topping, using a pastry blender or fork, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit. Do not pat down.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 350 degrees, for 40-50 minutes; until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with coconut gelato or sorbet.
For more recipes, click here.