7-Day Spring Equinox Manifestation Practice
The spring equinox, or vernal equinox, takes place this year on March 20th, 2021. As the official first day of spring, this equinox represents the transition from cold, dark days to warm, bright ones. Through a crystal practice, you can harness the powerful energy of the sun’s movement to bring fresh new energy into all aspects of your life.
For this Spring Equinox Crystal Practice, you’ll need:
- 1 Free-form Citrine Crystal
- 1 Selenite Touchstone
- 1 Flower Agate Touchstone
- 1 Clear Quartz Touchstone
- On the day of the spring equinox (March 20th), lay your crystals out in a circle in the following manner starting at the top and moving clockwise (see placement below): Citrine, Selenite, Flower Agate, Clear Quartz. After placing your crystals in the circle, you will connect with each one individually to set a specific intention.
- First, pick up your Citrine. As a stone of positivity and manifestation, your Citrine will hold the intention of what you want to grow in your life this season. While holding your Citrine, ask yourself, what do I want to plant the seeds for in the coming months? Think of a project or goal that you want to manifest. Then place the Citrine back down at the top of your circle.
- Next, pick up your Selenite. Its purifying energy helps you to clear away unwanted or negative energy from your mind, body and spirit. While holding your Selenite touchstone, ask yourself, what is one thing I need to clear away in order to achieve my goal? This could be a limiting belief or a negative pattern of behavior that holds you back. Place your Selenite back down in its original spot.
- Then, pick up your Flower Agate. The imagery of blossoming flowers on this stone represent growth and expansion in your life. While holding your Flower Agate, ask yourself, what will it feel like to see my goals come to fruition? Visualize how you will and what your life will look like. Really, really feel it. Then place your Flower Agate back down at the bottom of your circle.
- Lastly, pick up your Clear Quartz. The ultimate stone of clarity, Clear Quartz helps you get crystal clear on what you need to do to achieve your goals. While holding your Clear Quartz, ask yourself, what is one thing I can do today to bring myself one step closer to my goal? No matter how big or small, choose an action to take that will put you on the path toward accomplishing your goal. Then place your Clear Quartz back down in your circle.
- Leave your crystals in this circular formation for 7 days as a reminder of your intentions for Spring. Each day, affirm your intention (from step #2) and then repeat steps 3-5 (clearing, visualizing, and taking action).
Although this is a powerful practice to set the tone for the season, you can use this practice any time you want to seed new goals in an area of your life.
- Clear Quartz
- New Beginnings
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.