Honor Dad with a Father's Day Crystal Ritual
Father’s Day is a special day to celebrate and honor our dads, fatherhood, paternal bonds and the influence fathers have on our every day lives. Mothers are often looked at as the sole nurturer of children and their family, but we all know that the role of a father is just as important as a mother is. Fathers provide spiritual, emotional, physical, financial and social wellbeing, and this special day is a time to show gratitude and thanks for all of this.
This Father’s Day, take the time to acknowledge all the dads and fatherly influences in our lives, those we constantly turn to for support and advice. Thank them for their guidance, dedication and endless belief in you when you doubted yourself. Thank them for always being your #1 fan. If you are a dad, thank yourself for all the hard work you have put into supporting your family.
Honor the energy of the Earth, your dad and all fathers everywhere with this simple crystal visualization on Father’s Day. The crystals will hold the space and energy for all dads and fatherly influences we love, even if you are unable to be with them on this day. This father’s day is extra special because it’s the day before the summer solstice, a day where we honor the energy of the sun. The sun traditionally represents yang energy or a masculine energy, making this crystal ritual all the more powerful in this time period.
A Crystal Visualization to Honor Dad on Father’s Day
This is a simple crystal visualization that you can do on Father’s Day (or any day really!) if you’re a dad and need a little grounding, to connect with your dad when you are away from him or as a remembrance of your father if he has passed.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Bloodstone stone
- 1 Tiger’s Eye stone
- 1 Clear Quartz stone
- A small space outside where you can feel the sun’s energy
- Find a space outside where you can root your feet in the Earth and feel the sun on your face.
- Holding your bloodstone, tiger’s eye and clear quartz in your hands, close your eyes. The bloodstone propels positive energy throughout your body, removing any blocks to promote the free flow of energy. Tiger’s eye opens you up to the abundance of the universe. Clear Quartz helps men tap into the power that lies within themselves. They’re nurturers as well and this crystal helps them to create balance between the providing and nurturing aspects within their lives.
- Feel the energy of the Earth coming up through your feet and the bright warmth of the sun connecting you with everything on Earth. Visualize a high-vibrational bubble of light around you.
- State all the reasons you love your dad. Think about everything he has taught you. If you are a father yourself, think about the best parts of being a father and what you have taught your children.
- Hold your stones close to your heart as you finish your visualization. Set an intention for your father or, if you’re a dad, for yourself.
- When you are finished, give the stones to your dad or place them in a place you will see daily. If your dad is no longer with you, give them back to the Earth. By burying them, you are honoring the energy and memory of your dad on this special day.
You may also enjoy our post Healing Crystals for Men.
- Clear Quartz
- Tiger's Eye
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.