Chrysocolla Crystal Ritual for New Beginnings
There is a fantasy we all have at some point or another, that imagines moving somewhere new, where nobody knows our name, and starting over—the anticipation of fresh opportunities blowing optimism into our sails as we leave all of our problems behind. Well, as anyone who has actually tried to live out this fantasy can tell you, it’s never that easy. The same problems that you had in the last town will follow you the next, unless you learn to deal with them. So how exactly does one start again? The good news is, it’s a lot simpler than moving to a new town. Planting new seeds doesn’t require you to find new soil, it just requires that the soil your spiritual plane is on, is fertile ground for new beginnings. This Chrysocolla crystal ritual gives you the confidence to transcend past mistakes, the foresight to sprinkle seeds of inspiration and the courage to harvest your opportunities. Experience a spring bloom in your mind, body and soul with this ritual for a fresh start.
New Beginnings Ritual with a Chrysocolla Crystal
We recommend starting this ritual on a new moon, but feel free to begin it whenever you feel as if you need a fresh start.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 chrysocolla crystal for new beginnings, new opportunities and to help you realize your potential
- 1 sage cleansing set to clear the energy of yourself, your space and your crystal
- a piece of paper and a pen
Time frame: 11 minutes
New Beginnings Ritual Steps:
- Clear and cleanse the energy of your space, yourself and your crystals with the smoke of a burning sage stick.
- Hold your chrysocolla crystal in your non-dominant hand.
- Close your eyes. Visualize an egg, seeing yourself as the center (yolk), similar to a baby in the womb.
- Ask yourself, what do you want to give birth to in your life? Visualize your answer in as much detail as possible.
- See your visualization growing bigger and bigger. In your mind’s eye, see it happening. In your hand holding your chrysocolla crystal, feel it happening, planting this new seed in the universe.
- Open your eyes.
- Grab your pen and paper. Write down three things that you do right now to take action on making your visualization a reality.
- Place your chrysocolla crystal over your action list in a place where you will see it everyday. Let the chrysocolla meaning infuse your action plan.
- Repeat steps 2 through 8 everyday for 11 days, stacking your lists on top of each other.
- New Beginnings
Heather Askinosie is a crystal expert and leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui and holistic healing. For nearly 30 years, she has been researching the scientific and spiritual aspects of energy. After studying with the best healers from all over the world, she has used the past three decades of her career to translate ancient wisdom into simple tools that anyone can use to transform their life. In 2000, she co-founded Energy Muse with business partner, Timmi Jandro. Energy Muse provides tools of empowerment and inspiration in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Her crystal teachings can be found in her book Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune into the Real You as well as mindbodygreen, Well+Good, The Chalkboard Mag, and more. Learn more about Heather at energymuse.com.