At The Cosmic Chef, their mission is to help you establish a foundation to reshape your body, bring health, wealth and passion into your life by embracing uncertainty, loss and change. Creating change can open up a real path to prosperity and freedom.
By bringing the wisdom, power and love back into the hands of the healer, YOU, the client! When you move energy, you create an affect. Embrace your dreams, pamper yourself with pleasure and experience the path to freedom. You hold the key to your destiny. You manage your life.
Pascal, The Cosmic Chef, holds a Ph.D in Nutritional Philosophy. He is also a certified Iridologist, Sound and Color Practitioner, who specializes in nutrition and educating his clients by emphasizing self-responsibility for health. He is the published author of the book, Achieve a Happy Healthy Family: 7 Ways to Perfect Wealth, and was selected for inclusion in the Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs 1991-1993. Pascal is also Co-Owner of Conscious Living Centre, located in Torrance, Ca. You can learn more about their centre here.
Try Pascal’s amazing recipe for Fresh Cilantro and Yam Salad! Yams contain antioxidants, which are compounds in plants that protect your cells from any damage. They are also thought to reduce cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce your risk for heart disease. This easy, tasty and healthy recipe is a great way to bring the nutritional benefits of yams to your family’s table. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Yams, steamed or baked
Dressing: Olive Oil, Fresh Lemon Juice and Sea Salt
- Prepare your yams by steaming or baking them. Cut them into slices approximately 1 inches wide. Place them in a large bowl.
- Slice the green onions and leeks and add them to your bowl.
- Add the cilantro and walnuts to the bowl as well.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil and fresh lemon juice in proportions of your liking. Taste the dressing and add a dash of sea salt if needed.
- Pour the dressing over the fresh ingredients and gently mix the salad together. Serve fresh!
To purchase Pascal’s book, click here or contact him at email@example.com