Miracles surround us each and everyday, and we have the power to create our own miracles. Miracles occur naturally as an expression of love. Everything that comes from a place of love is then considered a miracle. Inviting everyday miracles into your life simply requires you to switch into a state of loving energy. Practice love, compassion and gratitude in all that you do, and everyday miracles will reveal themselves to you.
This miracle meditation magnifies your intuitive knowing, helping you to recognize your connection with the Divine and the blessings that surround you. Practice this meditation for 40 days to truly feel its immense transformation effects.
How to practice meditation for miracles:
- Find a comfortable seated position, either kneeling or crossing your legs. Sit up straight so that your spine is vertical and place your hands on your knees.
- Close your eyes and focus on your third eye, the place between your eye brows.
- Set a powerful intention for this practice that you will focus on for the next 40 days. Take a few moments to visualize your intention coming to life before beginning the chant.
- Begin chanting Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad. The translation means, “There is one Creator of all Creation. All is a blessing of the One Creator. This Realization comes through Guru’s Grace.”
- On Ek, pull in the stomach. On Kar, release it. When you chant Sat Gur, pull in the stomach, diaphragm and feel the energy of the breath lift the ribs and fill the spine. Finally, on Prasad, release it. Continue this pattern as you chant, moving with the breath. If this movement is too strenuous, simply practice the chant with long inhalations and exhalations.
- Start practicing for three minutes, and each day increase the amount of time you practice until you reach 22 minutes.
- After you finish your meditation, re-center on your intention. Note that because this is such a powerful meditation, you will need to watch your thoughts and actions after chanting it. If you notice yourself having a negative thought, stop it in its tracks and switch it to a thought of love.
Practice this mantra meditation and see how everyday miracles reveal themselves to you.